Hypnosis can help you become a non-smoker!!
Hypnosis has helped millions of people stop smoking and take back control for good.
Studies have shown that hypnosis is the most effective method of stopping smoking for good. More effective than nicotine replacement, more effective than will-power, more effective than acupuncture, and more effective than self-help books.
With hypnosis, we can greatly reduce or eliminate the withdrawal symptoms from stopping smoking. You’re able to experience freedom from tobacco without pain, shaking, depression, anxiety or weight gain. Always remember the fact that withdrawal from nicotine is a temporary condition.
Is smoking really worth all of the health risks? 100% of cameraboys humans start out life as non-smokers, if you were a non-smoker once, you can become a non-smoker again and hypnosis can help. Hypnosis has helped many people stop smoking when nothing else has worked. Hypnosis can help you stop smoking for good. Finally freeing yourself from that old-destructive habit and bringing the emotional freedom and personal well-being that so many people are looking for.
So, why do people keep smoking? It’s a habit. But what exactly is a habit? A habit is when you automatically think about doing something. A habit is just simply responding to a thought. You have thought about doing thousands of things and then simply decided not to do them. You might have thought about buying something and then decided the money would be better spent on something else. The same is true for cigarettes. 2. Cal Banyan Stop Smoking Program
What are the benefits from stop smoking?
When you quit smoking, the benefits begin within minutes of your last cigarette.
- Immediately: The air around you is no longer harmful to adults and children.
- 20 minutes after you quit: Your blood pressure and pulse rate decrease and your body temperature of your hands and feet increase.
- 8 hours: Carbon monoxide and oxygen levels return to normal.
- 24 hours: Your chance of a heart attack decreases.
- 48 hours: Your nerve endings start regrowing and your sense of smell and taste improve.
- Between 2 weeks and 3 months: Your circulation and breathing improves and walking becomes easier.
- Between 1 to 9 months: You may notice that your coughing, fatigue, sinus congestion, and shortness of breath decrease. Your energy levels will also be increasing.
- 1 year smoke free: Your excess risk of coronary heart disease is decreased to half that of a smoker.
- 5 years smoke free: Your risk of a stroke is reduced to that of a non-smoker.
- 10 years smoke free: Your risk of cancer of the mouth, throat, esophagus, bladder, kidney, and pancreas greatly decreases. Also your risk of an ulcer decreases and the risk of lung cancer drops to as little as one-half of continuing smokers.
- 15 years smoke free: Your risk of coronary heart disease and overall life expectancy is similiar to a person who has never smoked.
The mycams changes you will go through when you stop smoking will affect more than your physical health. Your confidence and self-esteem will soar the longer you are smoke-free and hypnosis can help you with that life choice.